Start building a future that is different to your past
We will help you dream bigger, go further and fly higher with our passion, inspiration and
support. With your hard work and desire to grow, your future will be powerfully different to
Apply at Eagles Rising Today!
Steps to Apply
1. Complete and submit your official application for admission
2. Submit a non-refundable application fee (see application deadlines). Be sure to use your full name followed by 2020 as your reference.
3. Complete the required essay
4. Submit a copy of your Matric Certificate
5. Make an appointment for a Personal Development Assessment
Our banking details are as follows:
Standard Bank 033-012
Account No. 072 338 431
Remember to include your full name followed by 2020 as your reference. E.g. Siphamandla Sidloyi 2020
- Are you the first member of your family to attend college or university?
- Do you believe you will receive a diploma or bachelors pass for your matric?
- Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (or be willing to explore such a relationship during the first term)?
- The student should have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (or be willing to
explore such a relationship during the first term).
The student should have a good Matriculation pass, preferably at Bachelor level.
The student should have matriculated within the previous 2 years of applying.
To qualify for the application deadline, all application processes and documents should be received by the deadline date.
Application Deadline for 2020
|Deadline Type||Apply By||Notified By|
|Early Application||1st November 2019||15 December 2019|
|Regular Application||30 November 2019||9 January 2020|
|Late Application||15 December 2019||15 January 2020|
Eagles Rising Leadership Academy offers 3 application deadlines to prospective students. The difference between them is the non-refundable application fee.
Application Deadline Fees
|Early Application||1st November 2019||R100|
|Regular Application||30 November 2019||R300|
|Late Application||15 December 2019||R500|
The fees for the 2020 academic year amount to R6500 per month. (See Financial Aid)
The following is included in your fees:
- All accommodation and meals
- All transport for ERLA events
- All courses, course materials and textbooks
- Computer lab and WiFi for classes
- All sporting facilities
- Laundry and gym
- ERLA shirt and winter jackets
What is NOT included:
Files, paper, pens etc
The tuition fees should not prevent any prospective student from attending the Academy. Financial Aid plays a crucial role in decreasing your full annual costs, which is why ERLA is dedicated to helping you with the financial aid process.
Begin the Process
Get started on the financial aid application process by completing the steps below. We will notify you when your application for financial aid has been received and if a bursary has been awarded.
1. Complete your Financial Aid Application Form
- 2. Submit all requested documents
- 3. Understand the bursary amount you have been awarded then continue with enrolling.
• Registration Day – Monday 27th January 2020
• Orientation Year Starts – Friday 24th January 2020
• 1st Semester Starts – Monday 3rd February 2020
It is important to complete your Application for Financial Aid early. Your enrollment application will not be complete until your financial arrangements have been concluded.
Your Important Dates for the Class of 2020
|Early Application||Regular Application||Late Application|
|Submit your Financial Aid Application Form||15 October 2019||15 November 2019||30 November 2019|
|Apply to ERLA||1 November 2019||30 November 2019||15 December 2019|
|Receive your provisional letter of acceptance||15 December 2019||9 January 2019||15 January 2020|
|Receive your final notification of acceptance||30 December 2019||15 January 2019||19 January 2020|